How To Unlock Applications On News Feed At Facebook How Do You Remove The Unlock Code On Applications On A Razr?

How do you remove the unlock code on applications on a razr? - how to unlock applications on news feed at facebook

I have a Motorola RAZR V3 and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. buttons dont work. my text applications and contacts are marked with an unlock code that both the nine and three buttons used closed. Is it possible to remove the unlock code? I called technical support and it's 0000, 1234, or ignore the last four digits of my phone to this option. Not in 0000; work. I can not specify 1234 or my phone number, because both have three or nine of them. Who knows how I can remove it completely or modify it?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to download the configuration, security, and a password reset if the password or not the kind of songs, familiar with the clay.

Post a Comment