How Much Stomach Bloating Is Normal Is A Little Bulge In The Lower Stomach Normal?

Is a little bulge in the lower stomach normal? - how much stomach bloating is normal

I worked hard, and I few pounds, but my stomach is a little bigger than my chest. It feels like muscle (with a little fat on them), but I can not completely flat. At my lowest weight in the last year, my bar was a little larger than the top even for very normal for me. Is it normal for a variety of PPL and I am swollen for some reason?

4 comments:

skincanc... said...

are normal

Mr.DoWha... said...

yeah

Chock Lesnar said...

Just try to do cardio-vascular as long as man can, and reduce, abs hard and maybe it should work. I also have this problem, but I have to go.

devil_qu... said...

is just to get rid of him is hell. U must do a lot, AB abdomen. seems that is still very young, get rid of him. if they never B4. Children allyl British Columbia, that the reduction of muscle --

Post a Comment