How Do You Know When Youve Conceived Effect Of Taking Birth Control Pill For Just 4 Days?

Effect of taking birth control pill for just 4 days? - how do you know when youve conceived

I began taking birth control began Sunday after my term was, then they are under the following Wednesday ... and my friend and I had unprotected sex for the next few days (took me) and the following Sunday, Monday, I started spotting .. Now I'm full of blood. What the hell is that? You can take the pill for 4 days in fact lead to bleeding? I thought the pill was not necessary until you have eaten a packet of tablets or at least one or two weeks. If the bleeding? is the bleeding screw our chances of conceiving this month BC pill?

4 comments:

Rocker Wife said...

First, the pill is triggered immediately. There is no grace period to start working "too.

Second, start and stop as you sent your hormones in a row. You are bleeding as a result of a hormonal imbalance that causes it.

I go to the doctor and see what he / she thinks you should do at this point. You have to wait a bit, and if not stopped taking medication to stop it.

As for her chances of conceiving this month ... is possible, but two more would follow. I would say that to understand when you try to stop taking the pill.

Good luck.

bingleje... said...

U need to visit a doctor.

hallowee... said...

Why do you play with your body to stop the pill. and why do you get birth control, not only to use it. and do not use all the wine ... .. Scence ... But stpping and then the pill can mess up your hole cycel. Id go to the doctor so that the bleeding is not heavy, then I have the pill again, when stopped. Bleeding-hal

malyn said...

The key moment of the possibility that a child receive the first week and third week of their cycle of taking pills. You should not have been terminated and the pill was in contact uprotected. The bleeding is not a party or side effects of taking pills. You should consult your OBGYN to check you are allergic to this type of pill.

Post a Comment