Do Any Supplements Slow Heart Rate What's Going On? Is There A Flaw With My Weight Loss Efforts?

What's going on? Is there a flaw with my weight loss efforts? - do any supplements slow heart rate

So basically I have tried to lose weight during the last 3 months. I am 20 years woman who could bear the decrease to 50 pounds - I've always been on the heavier side. I have a new lifestyle to help me lose weight, but seems to be rather slow - lost about 5 pounds in 3 months. At this rate it would take years to achieve a healthy weight. How can I improve?

Menu:
Breakfast: whole wheat English muffin w / peanut butter and bananas
Snack: Yogurt
Lunch: whole wheat wrap w / tuna, cheese, peppers
Snack: apple w / cinnamon
Dinner: Salad w / grilled chicken and a cup of milk
Snack: orange or a cup of mixed berries

This year:
- 30 minutes on the tape 3 times a week. (Heart rate reached 140-150)
- 4x pleasant walk of 2 miles per week (w / friend or educational purposes)
- 20 minutes weight training 3x per week (days between each session)

* I drink 5.8 bottles of water per day (I only drink water)
* I'm semi-vegetarian (I have not eaten red meat for 2 years now)
* I take no medication or dietary supplements.

I felt more energy with the first-half months after the adoption of this lifestyle, but now I'm feeling very "blah". It is very difficult not to see the list of results (I have nothing to lose inches). What I can begin to change money to feel better and begin to lose a pound?

0 comments:

Post a Comment