Rent A Fifth Wheel I Desperately Need To Rent A Temporary 5th Wheel Hitch For One Night!?

I desperately need to rent a temporary 5th wheel hitch for one night!? - rent a fifth wheel

My mother is a cancer patient and his fifth house is just 3 hours. We need this weekend, and take himself or his country have nothing to live on. I have tried all the locals and the RV supporters calling imaginable. No rent, sell immediately. I just wear for one night, I can not find someone with a temp. Coupling for the rent. Please help!

2 comments:

fire4511 said...

The only solution to this problem would be to hire someone to move the trailer for you. Or, you can find someone with a truck that is set for a fifth wheel, or call a freight company.

A fifth wheel coupling must be installed and the truck must be able to handle a trailer of this size (usually a truck 3 / 4 Ton is the minimum, and a ton twice is better. If you have a truck you can hook have installed

I have no better answer. If you have a friend, neighbor, or find someone who is willing to travel, to help you (with you paying for fuel and time) would be best.

3lilmen said...

Choose a local towing company, I am sure, because the situation can be cut a break.

Post a Comment