Car Polishing Tools Opinions On "the Secret"?

Opinions on "the secret"? - car polishing tools

Ive been thinking about for some time ... Only stupid, what I've heard is, "the Universe to say what you want and it gives you," he begins to sound like a religion. But anywaysss

Did you think could be true? In the future, everyone will win the lottery?

But it made me think Yesturday. I was at work. its like ... Shop. Selling everything from containers to polish cars. and the wall 100 and 100 of the package. each with a different tool for hobby, such as switches or screws.

And I had been looking for some completely random and some alligator clips and thought. How cool would it be if someone bought them.
And .. My first sale was a Cocodile clip. I was looking for.

It is a coincidence or someethinggg eelllseeee: O.

In addition, the working person. I had a big nose bleed, but it turned out, it was a crust. and then an hour later I had a nosebleed .?.... .. ah jajaja. But many coincidences happened

0 comments:

Post a Comment